Conditions of Use
Our Company Terms & Policies!
Important: Notice on Fraud and Online Theft
Biker Leathers takes fraudulent orders and reports of fraud seriously. If your order is reported and verified as fraud, all relevant details will be reported to the IC3 and all applicable authorities. The IC3 shares information with the FBI and other agencies for the purpose of investigating all aspects of the fradulent order. Credit card fraud stands hand to hand with identify theft. Punishment can be up to 5, 15, 20, or 30 years in federal prison, plus fines. In addition, punishments for the unlawful use of "means of identification" were strengthened in § 1028A ("Aggravated Identity Theft"), allowing for consecutive sentences under specific enumerated felony violations.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Our goal here at Biker Leathers is to provide the best customer service around. To that end, we try to be as fair as possible when it comes to our customers. We know that it can be frustrating when you purchase something and it doesn't fit or it isn't what you were expecting. In order to stay in business, however, we have to have rules in place regarding returns and exchanges. The following is our procedure, keeping in mind that we will work with customers on an individual basis depending on your circumstances.
PLEASE NOTE: All returns must occur within 30 days of purchase and the items must be unworn with tags still attached
- Items being exchanged for another item wil be returned at buyer's expense. If shipping was free with original item, buyer to pay shipping on the new item.
- Items being returned for a refund for any reason other than defect or error on our part shall incur a 20% restocking fee. ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE AN RMA NUMBER. You will receive one when you call or write and let us know that you wish to return the item. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-520-4710). Shipping fees charged on the item will not be refunded. If you want to return an item but do not want to exchange, you can have the option of getting a store credit for the amount of the original item.
- If you want to exchange an item for a different size or color, please call (888-520-4710) or email (email@example.com) and tell us your issue. We will issue you an RMA number. You will then ship the item to the address we will provide, noting the RMA number, your name and address and the reason for the exchange. When we receive the item, if you are responsible for the shipping of the new item, we will bill you on Paypal and we will ship as soon as you pay that invoice. If you have already paid shipping on the original item, we will ship the replacement immediately.
- If you simply want to return the item for whatever reason (other than defect), we will refund your money (less the 20% restocking fee) as soon as we have inspected the item and determined that it is still in new condition.
- Hard to believe we have to say this, but once you have removed the tags, worn the item and smoked in it, IT IS YOURS. You can send it back if you want, but we will not refund any money on items that are not in the exact condition you received them. If you wore it and then decided you don't like it, sell it to a friend or give it as a gift. We will not refund your money.
- Although we try to get sizing right the size from one garment to next can vary. So sizing is approximate. Please ask questions about sizing! When in doubt ask. We will be happy to measure and answer questions. We don't want you to have to return anything due to sizing issues.